Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest

Subject: Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 06:42:48 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/99 10:40:29 PM EST, Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< However, in the tradition of "A Day in the Life of .......", (fill in the
 blanks, there's been a few), how about we nominate a specific date (maybe a
 weekend) and make it "A Day (Weekend) in the Life of the Olympus List".  >>

Terrific idea, Wayne. Allow me to suggest it be done twice yearly, say-
Spring/Fall or Summer/Winter to really show a wide range of possibilities. Of
course, there should be a range at any time of year, what with your
"backward" seasons down under! <g>.

George S.