Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest

Subject: Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 11:08:08 -0400
Sure!  Sounds like fun.  Just name the weekend.  Might I suggest quarterly,
based on the equinoxes and solstices?  They are the same all over,
regardless of season.  But do we >really< need to constrain optics to Zuikos
only?  I'd rather not have to mortgage the house for a 350 f/2.8 Zuik when a
perfectly fine 300 f/2.8 Tokina is just sitting there just begging to "see
the light".

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".

Harridge, Wayne <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx> proposed: