Re: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewd conduct Warning: little

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewd conduct Warning: little or no [OM] conten
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 10:37:23 -0700
Om'ers;

In my zeal to respond to one of Gary Schloss' messages, I appear to have
gone a bit too far for some folks' tastes.  Yeah, the msgs were way off
topic, but they were clearly marked as such.  As we've discussed before,
it is sometimes natural in a conversation to travel a bit afar. Witness
the Beatles thread, eg.

But I must take offense to the personal attacks by the two listers
below. Well, maybe Wayne's is not too dire upon a second reading. But
Roger's suggesting that the "Lord" should have mercy on my family for
what I've said on the list is pompous and insulting.  I will take this
matter up with him off the list.

Again, I want to remind folks that this was meant to be a little fun
between Gary Schloss and myself. It has happened before and may happen
again.  And, BTW, **Roger**, I count Gary amoung my list of personal
friends, he having been a guest in my house and plans are that he shall
do so again. He and I agree on little politically but are not afraid to
present our views to each other without claiming that God is on our
side.  That is what a free country is all about.

So, sorry OM'ers for the disruption.  This is the end of this thread
(and the Beatles one ) for me.

George

PS: Gary S, when will I learn not to take your bait? :>)