Re: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewdconductWarning:little or

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewdconductWarning:little or no...
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 16:08:11 EDT
Sorry about that. I really do apologize for any offenses given. If I am a
"fool" as suggested, then it is foolishness on the side of tolerance and
hopefully for each one's ability to be without interfering with others.
Prejudgements about others are intolerable in a world where we must all live
together. I even have some friends who think the Olympus is antiquated
equipment. They are slowly coming to the realization that when you turn over
what you should know to a camera's mechanics (read autofocus, autoeverything)
creativity is lost and there is no such thing as seeing in your mind the
final outcome.
As for race and economic status...that doesn't belong on this list. IMHO all
have good things to offer regarding photography. No offense ment to any man
(or woman) who has the good sense to be on this list.
Roger
robinsnestphotography.com