Re: [OM] Limited OM content

Subject: Re: [OM] Limited OM content
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 17:02:41 -0700 (PDT)
<snip>
>rolls of film, even spare batteries, tossed them all in my WWII surplus
>gas mask bag

        Gadzooks! All that in a gas mask bag? How big are those buggers?

<snip>
>slipped on my photo vest, put a six pack of Coke in the
>pockets, (They don't allow food or drink to be brought in.  They always
>check back packs and bags, the photo vest looks official?, hasn't been
>checked in 10 years!) hopped in the truck, swung by Subway, picked up a
>foot long sub (had it packaged as two 6 incher's; fits the vest pockets
>better that way) and headed to the track, got there about 10:30.  Ticket

        OK, now, how the **** did you fit a sixpack of soda and a foot
long sub IN A VEST ON PERSON?! You've gotta be some sort of huge Viking to
get all that on person and then carry it to boot!

<snip>
Hope it rains tonight so I don't have to mow the lawn tomorrow.
        I've been putting off washing the car for weeks now, because
blasted weather has been so erratic. You know how Murphy's law goes....
Anyway, sounds like you had a great time. Right now, I'm just itching for
school to be over so I can get my friends and go around shooting. There's
soooo much to shoot.

--
another one for times of old:
"Istanbul, not Constantinople, it's Istanbul not Constantinople, it's a