Re: [OM] KEH

Subject: Re: [OM] KEH
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 22:46:24 -0500
On Sun, May 23, 1999 at 10:50:36PM +0200, Dunay Gejza wrote:
> What do you think general about their prices? Are their recommendable?
> Do you think that equipment marked as bargain has only outside spurs
> for heavy use but will work (usually) properly?

I can recommend dealing with them without reservation. I've bought more than
a little gear from them, both OM and otherwise, and haven't been
disappointed yet. In my experience, they tend to undergrade; I've bought
several items they graded BGN and been more than pleased with them. You're
on your own with their as-is and UG graded stuff, though I got a 50/1.8 they
graded UG and can't figure out why - it's perfect mechanically, the optics
are in good shape, and the cosmetics aren't bad. They'll also take back
stuff that doesn't work properly (as long as it's not as-is or a defect they
documented).