Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest

Subject: Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 22:52:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 23 May 1999, George M. Anderson wrote:

>Acer Victoria wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 23 May 1999, George M. Anderson wrote:
>> >
>> >OMers;
>> >
>> >Latest results on the fav camera site:
>> >
>> >Canon EOS 5   121 votes            12.2%
>> >
>> >Olympus OM4T  111 votes            11.2%
>> >
>> >Nikon F5      93  votes             9.4%
>>
>> >I love this.  But ...
>> >
>> >We're not 'stuffing the ballot box'  are we?  Are there really 111 users
>> >of the OM-4T in the world? :>)
>> >
>> >I've voted only once so far!  Is there an upper limit on the numbr of
>> >times we can vote? :>)
>>
>>         Shhhhh! Let the OMs be /our/ little secret. If people find out
>> that it's beating the likes of N!k0n, they might start to snap up any
>> remaining OMs and Zuikos. Supply and Demand. Nuff said. We need to keep
>> quiet so there'll bemore for US, so WE can cherish it, not THEM!
>
>OK, but how many times **did** you vote?

        None. Zilch. Nada. Didn't vote. :-)

>BTW, Siddiq, you took a lot of ribbing and came out ticking.  Way to go!

        Thanks :-) It was all in humour. By the way, I hope the new format
I using to reply is better. I had an email offlist where the complaint was
that I don't leave spaces and that makes it jumbled in replies.

>> --
>> another oldie for ya'll
>> "on a dark desert hiway, cool wind in my hair...."
>>
>"warm smell of ....X...., rising up in the air"
>"Welcome to ...
>
>where X rhymes with 'senoritas', can't recall the word.

        Sounds like 'pelitas,' whatever that means. Hotel California, The
Eagles. FYI, they'll be performing in So. California 31/12/99.

--
apologies to beach boys
"cleaning down our zwueeeeekohs, shootin' usa...."