RE: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest

Subject: RE: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest
From: "Dunay Gejza" <hadesia@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:51:25 +0200
> only?  I'd rather not have to mortgage the house for a 350
> f/2.8 Zuik when a

I saw just a week ago one used in Austria. I was very surprised
because I never saw this one before.  It was with use spurs but looks
working OK. Lot of powder on it (I cleaned it a little - may be a big
mistake because somebody will buy it) - I think it is sitting there a
long time. The price was (if I remember and convert it correctly)
about $2300.
This seems very expensive for me but the new one cost by Olympus
Slovakia (I call them Olympus thieves company) together with VAT over
$12500  ....
May be if I shall be lucky in future and I shall make some good
business and the Zuiko will be still waiting there ... Ok, everybody
can have a dreams.
Btw, how speak about Zuiko? He, she or it? In Slovakia I use she
because it looks this kind for me

Gejza Dunay