Re: [OM] Limited OM content OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Limited OM content OT
From: dhurley@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:38:13 -0500
On Sun, 23 May 1999 23:23:51 -0700 (PDT) Acer Victoria
<siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
><note "OT" tag>
><snip re. Daryl mowing 5 acres of lawn>
>Let me get this right: you mowed that much and there's /still/ more to
>go?

40 acres total, 5 give or take is lawn, (I mow mine as well as my
mother's, she lives on the other side of the pasture)  Another 20 or so
is in brome, (cut it a couple times early to keep the weeds down, the let
it go till September and bale it), the rest is woods and a couple small
ponds.

>Egads! But atleast riding mowers are fun :-)

My ''riding mower" is a Ford 641 with a 5' brush hog.  (although I'm
currently trying to figure out how to adapt a 9' John Deere sickle bar to
it, could cut my mowing time in half = more time to take contest photos
with my OM's)

Daryl Hurley