Re: [OM] OM-10 And Mirror Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 And Mirror Problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:55:38 -0400
What you're seing is "mirror lock" which indicates (usually) a power supply
problem.  When batteries are weak or dead, the mirro will lock up halfway.
Do not try to push it up.  Someti,mes, replacing the batteries or gently
cleaning the battery spring will solve the problem.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121