Re: [OM] On line shops

Subject: Re: [OM] On line shops
From: lclark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 17:02:01 -0400
In <01bea568$74e06f40$LocalHost@default>, on 05/24/99 at 12:06 AM,
   "Dunay Gejza" <hadesia@xxxxxxxx> said:

>Keh camera brokers
>Cambridge camera exchange

>Can you recomend them? Are they trustworthy (I mean that they do not
>ship not working equipment)? The prices there are well?

You may get swamped with responses on these questions! KEH has a very
good reputation. Purchasers often remark that items labelled "bargain"
or "ugly" are in better condition than they expected. The only drawback
is that they do not accept mail orders. I guess you can order from their
web site, though. Their prices are perhaps slightly elevated, but
they're not bad. I've only ordered new equipments from them to date, but
their prices have been quite good, and interacting with them has always
been pleasant.

Concerning CCC [I don't even like saying the name], you may have to look
far and wide to find a more scurrilous bunch of cheats. Don't even
*think* of doing business with them!

les clark