[OM] Can't we all just get along?

Subject: [OM] Can't we all just get along?
From: Francisco Mostaccio <francescoarg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 May 99 21:18:20 ARST
Thanks George S.:
 In name of that we did not speak ingles and posterior of an arduous effort of
translation we ended up discovering that the subject was
not of photography.

Francisco Mostaccio
Ls Plata-Buenos Aires
Argentina

ORIGINAL TEXT:
Gracias George S.:
     En nombre de los que no hablamos ingles y despues de un arduo esfuerzo de
traduccion terminamos descubriendo que el tema no era de fotografia.
George S. wrote:

<We run the risk of losing quite a few subscribers if this continues, and
<that would be a shame.
<Just my opinion and I hope I didn't over react.
<Thanks
<George S.