Re: [OM] Re: Image Contest

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Image Contest
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:35:52 -0400
>bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>Yes, but how about calling it "normal lens category," and allowing
>40 mm through 55mm? Or do we really want to limit it to precisely 50mm >lenses?

This reminds me of an evening some years ago, when TV shows like "NYPD
Blue" started  using hand-held cameras for wobbly effect.  Watching that
night,  I recall my Dad snorting: "Oh for God's sake just show me the
picture!"

Keep it simple, and just show me pictures (taken with Zuikos).

Morgan Sparks