RE: [OM] film rewinding trouble...

Subject: RE: [OM] film rewinding trouble...
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:47:18 -0400
Charlie,
Probably worth our time to take the camera to a photo store or film
processor and let them retrieve the film for you in a changing bag.
By the way, how did you see the tear?  If you opened up the camera back and
saw the film, so did the light!
If that happened, forget it, it's done for.
The rewind switch must be turned before you rewind the film.  If you move
the wind lever, the rewind switch will reset and you will break the film.
If there is resistance when rewinding, check the rewind switch, it doesn't
always lock the first time.
Brian Huber