RE: [OM] Re: Image Contest

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Image Contest
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:52:45 -0400
I think John has a good idea here to follow on the original suggestions.
Let's go for general first, if it is successful, we can try different
themes.
Maybe no contest at first, or a contest every other time.
We want to encourage folks and also help them grow, by presenting different
forums and forms we might be able to accomplish that.
Brian Huber

John Hudson stated:
Why not make the entry rules very simple?

Make of camera body ......... Olympus
Lens .......... any make, any focal length
Subject and location .......... no restriction
Film ........ no restriction

Now everyone should be able to enter.

jh