Re: [OM] e-SIF question: cable releases

Subject: Re: [OM] e-SIF question: cable releases
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:04:16 -0400
I just measured mine.  The cables are 19 1/8 and 16 5/8 inches (486 and 422
mm) in length.  The Olympus name is clearly labeled around the circumference
of the main handle, silver letters on a black band.  It is packaged in a
long, thin flexible plastic case with "Olympus" printed in blue on the
translucent front.

Sorry, no other data.

John P
______________________________________
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".

Hans van Veluwen <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> asked:

>Is there anybody on the list who owns one or both of the Olympus cable
>releases ("Double Cable Release" and "Cable Release SRII") or has access to
>(a copy of) the Sales Information File page (p.751) that describes them?
All
>I have is the 'group photo' of the Phototechnical Group that contains them
>both. Obviously there isn't much to tell about cable releases, but the very
>least would be their lengths, and a bonus to me would be the way Mother Oly
>describes them in her SIF. I thought I owned the real Double Cable
Release,