Re: [OM] Re: Image Contest

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Image Contest
From: SiteMistic@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:43:43 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/99 9:17:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< 7. to minimize discrepancies in uploading image, print or slide should be
 scanned by one person alone, unadulterated through electronic means;
 preferably, person hosting competition should scan and upload images; send
 COPY of slide or print to him/her; >>

     Nah. I wouldn't go for this. Too much hassle to snail mail a photo, etc.
That's why I've got a computer :)  Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea after
all.

Jim