Re: [OM] Have a 2n, om 2000 worth adding?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have a 2n, om 2000 worth adding?
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:18:10 -0700
Jeff;

Welcome.

My 2cents:

Get the OM2000. Your alternative for about the same price is a used OM-1
and you may have to add $100 or more to that for CLA. Be sure to run a
few rolls thru it before you go to check for 'infant mortality.'

Use it as a backup to the 2n (and for a body with differnt film).

Consider having your 2n CLA'd (www.zuiko.com is one place to consider)
**especially** if the foam seals around the back and above mirror are
getting gooey. (You could also replace the seals yourself with some
work.)

George