[OM] Camera shows & UV filter question

Subject: [OM] Camera shows & UV filter question
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:19:54 -0400
Hmmm.  Not a whole lot of room between the shutter and the film plane.
Also seems like you'd have a whole new level of pain trying to get it in
and out of there... not to mention what it might do to OTF metering to
have the light being reflected off the filter.

Why not just use a gelatin filter in a holder on the front of the
lens... one that allows just slipping the filter in and out?

Chuck Norcutt

on: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:05:52