RE: [OM] why is everyone selling OM?

Subject: RE: [OM] why is everyone selling OM?
From: "Smoliga Nick Contr AEDC.SVT/1400" <Nick.Smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:30:01 -0000
Because, perhaps:

A. They are very heavy users, and wear out their tools (OM's). A
professional photographer, for example.

B. They desire to buy a flood of new products. A rich person without a
budget, for example.

I use my OM-1's regularly, but not professionally. They still work fine.

Nick Smoliga
SvT TF12 - Investment Projects
1103 Avenue B
Arnold AFB, TN   37389-1400