Re: [OM] Re: Image Contest

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Image Contest
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:33:56 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/99 9:14:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jahudson@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Why not make the entry rules very simple?
>
>  Make of camera body ......... Olympus
>  Lens .......... any make, any focal length
>  Subject and location .......... no restriction
>  Film ........ no restriction
>
>  Now everyone should be able to enter.

I think this is the best way to go, at least to start. Let's keep it simple,
and we can worry about contests, voting, categories, etc... later. The only
thing I would add is a (brief) time period in which the photos are taken. I
think maybe a week sounds about right. This will tie things together a little
bit, and avoid people sending in just their best stuff. It will help
differentiate this from the Gallery.

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island, USA