[OM] That "my favourite camera" thing.

Subject: [OM] That "my favourite camera" thing.
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 16:49:06 +0200
Friends,

I just voted for the OM4T, so now we are even to the EOS5 - 121 votes
each!
Now, I don't have the OM4 nor the OM4T(i), in fact I have not even seen
any of them (not counting pictures on the Internet). But I thought I
should vote for any OM that can make it to the top of this voting thing.
So the OM4T got my vote.

Also, I guess I know how to fool this voting thing, so I will try to
vote on another OM camera in a few minutes and see if I am right.

Have anyone noticed this:
OM2 N (6 votes)
OM2n (6 votes)
I mean, both now have six votes each instead of 12 votes. We could have
passed N*k*n Pronea 6i (what the h*ll is that?? Can I eat it?) and some
other toys.
Hereby I am going to vote for the OM1 even though I really want to vote
for the OM1N (the difference is too small to vote for both of them,
better to vote for only one and get a higher number of votes).

Anyone agree?

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen