Re: [OM] New lens tests with a few surprises!

Subject: Re: [OM] New lens tests with a few surprises!
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:48:12 -0700
Gary;
As usual. kudos.

As for the Bogen 3rd leg thingy, can u describe briefly how 'easy' it is
to use? IOW, is it practical only for setting a particular shot by
tightening everything down?  Or is there a more dynamic support, such
that one could use a ball head and move, compose and shoot with the
Bogen following along (within mechanical limits of course.

George