Re: [OM] Photo 'Contest'

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo 'Contest'
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 10:42:55 -0700
Joel;

I can take a stab at it.  From what I've collected in responses, 2
things are clear thus far:

1) There is no clear concensus yet. Most seem to lean toward the
'contest + critique', but those few who are against it say they will not
participate if it has a contest aspect.

2) Most of the responses seem to be from relatively few people. This
could mean relatively few will participate, or that others are just
hangin back in a wait and see posture.

Unless there are major objections, I'll take a shot at putting together
something which hopefully will please the largest number of respondees.
And figure out how I can host this thing.  I'll try to get this done
this coming weekend. Whatever I/we come up with to start will not be
written in stone.  We can be flexible til the thing gets a life of it's
own or dies a natural death.

As for your offer to scan, etc, that's great.  I personally probably
won't need it, but others amy. Should they contact you directly for
logistics????

George