Re: [OM] Photo 'Contest'

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo 'Contest'
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 16:28:03 -0500
George,

Once things get underway, anyone can contact me directly or, if they
inquire of you, at your referral. You've had a couple similar offers from
others (Jan Steinman, for one), so when you post the "guidelines" for this
undertaking, perhaps you can also post who the support persons are and
guidelines for contacting them.  It will be in our best interests to fend
for ourselves and get services locally where we can supervise the end
result, or prepare and size the final scan ourselves.  But it is worth it
to me to have the widest possible participation and I offer my help if it
makes the difference between someone's participating or not.

As much as possible, I urge you to set it up so that it is not a major
burden to yourself (wouldn't want it to cut into your diaper-changing
activities <G>).  I can help with HTML, thumbnails, etc., as well.

Cheers,

Joel