Re: [OM] why is everyone selling OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] why is everyone selling OM?
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 22:35:04 EDT
<< Why is everyone selling off the OM system? >>

I'm more inclined to say it's a buyers market on many OM System components,
with higher demand than supply.

Reasons for selling that I've encountered include:
* can't maintain multiple camera systems
* difficulty focusing (although they often haven't tried dioptric eyepiece
correction!)
* interested only in carrying a point and shoot type camera.
* going to digital
* going to auto focus
* need the money
* hardly use the stuff
* inherited the stuff and don't know what to do with it.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV