Re: [OM] On line shops

Subject: Re: [OM] On line shops
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 00:01:57 -0400
KEH has a long-standing, stellar reputation, if at "retail" prices.  Their
prices tend to be the benchmark for used equipment.

OTOH, I'd say DO NOT deal with Cambridge Camera unless you're going to NYC
yourself.  They've gotten a long string of bad recommendations.  The only
stuff I'd buy from them would be common cameras.  I bet they don't have an
OM body or lens in stock.

Do yourself a favor and look further.  There are other shops out there.
I've heard real good things about Wall Street Camera recently in NYC, and
they have a large inventory.

Skip