[OM] Support Lens Testing...

Subject: [OM] Support Lens Testing...
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 06:43:18 -0400
Thanks for re-posting since, for me, it's not a reminder but the first
time I've seen it.  Every once in a while I run across a post on this
list which refers to something I haven't seen (or at least can't recall)
and I'm puzzled as to why.

I remember someone (presumably Les) saying he would do some computation
and suggest a donation figure.  The next reference I can remember is
Gary's note that he had bought the Bogen lens support with some
donations.  I've been meaning to ask if had somehow missed the suggested
size of said donations.

Obviously, I did.  And I'm puzzled.  Don't know how I missed it.
Perhaps there are lost transmissions floating about in cyberspace.  But
I will correct that today and send my donation.

Chuck Norcutt