Re: [OM] I need a new camera - suggestions? G2 comments

Subject: Re: [OM] I need a new camera - suggestions? G2 comments
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 20:38:02 -0400
Olympus' IR system died, like, 10 years ago, and most (if not all) faithful
OM users didn't care.   OM users that I know, laugh when I mention the 77.
Olympus IR was there for such a short time, it barely caused a ripple.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121