[OM] good-bye

Subject: [OM] good-bye
From: William Sommerwerck <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 04:50:54 -0700
I'm tired of posting accurate technical information, then having to reexplain it
20 times to people who refuse to think about what they read.

I'm tired of being told I'm stupid or mean-spirited for not being able to read
the mind of the poster and understand that their pointless, inane, empty, petty
comment was really a joke.

I will not be posting to this group any more. It's a waste of my time.

And -- to deny Les Clark, et al., the pleasure of saying it: "Good riddance to
bad rubbish."