Re: [OM] Have a 2n, om 2000 worth adding?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have a 2n, om 2000 worth adding?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:45:42 -0400
Hmm, my $8,000 Kyoritsu EF8000A doesn't  make any indication of OM-1/1N
meters being non-linear.
You're right, the bodies I see (mostly) have gobs of goo on the back door
lip and in most cases, the mirror pads are just, gone.
Unless your using calibrated equipment, home tests by list memebers will be
misleading and (at times) unnecessarily disheartening.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121