Re: [OM] good-bye

Subject: Re: [OM] good-bye
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 15:30:02 EDT
William wrote:

<< I will not be posting to this group any more. It's a waste of my time. >>

        1.- If he's tired of being asked questions, a discussion group _IS_ a
waste of his            time.
        2.- He wants it only a one-way street; he posts his "accurate" info,
and no one              had better dare question it. He's annoyed that he has
to explain his posting.                 We should all accept it as 100
0.000000act
on its face.
        3.- I'm sorry to see _anyone_ leave the group, there's certainly room
for all tastes          and points of view, but with an attitude like that....
        4.- If we're all a waste of his time.... I say: "bye!"

        Regards to _All_
                George S.