Re: [OM] film rewinding trouble...

Subject: Re: [OM] film rewinding trouble...
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:24:54 -0400
It should stay at "R" Hmmm. I always have held it with my left thumb
while my right hand turned the rewind. What's the problem?
Tom

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein