Re: [OM] Camera shows & UV filter question

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera shows & UV filter question
From: gma <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:50:30 -0700
I don't know about this, could work, I guess, but isn't it rather difficult
access?

I've got a #25 gel cut and double-stick taped between the film rails.  It works
fine, as long as you make sure the film isn't riding on an edge getting
scratched. And, you must be sure to clean the film chamber area carefully when
you reload, as grit may get caught between the film and filter and scratch the
filter.  Also, of course, gotta keep the dust off the filter or it'll show up
in the exposure.  This might be biggest argument to not put behind mirror as
changing lenses, etc, will probably introduce dust that will be attracted to
the filter.

George