Re: [OM] Am I the only one body body?

Subject: Re: [OM] Am I the only one body body?
From: gma <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:55:41 -0700
Giles;

For about my first 12 years in OM system, I had only my black OM-1.   and 3
lenses.  Then in 1988 I caught the bug bad.  First I bought a brand new
champagne 4T.  After that, I probably used the 1 for 100r less of my shooting.
Then, couple years later I was in a local store, looking for used Zuikos and I
saw a used OM-2Sp.  Man, I loved the way it looked. So I bought it. Anyway, now
I have 6 bodies at last count.  The challenge now is deciding which type film
to put in each body!

George