Re: [OM] A Zukiholic with a new film scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] A Zukiholic with a new film scanner
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 22:15:51 -0400
At 01:32 AM 5/28/99 +0100, you wrote:

>>Hi Denton
I've yet to see a price drop here in the UK. Do you remember whether the
SCSI card supplied with it is ISA or PCI? I've a couple of PCI slots but no
ISAs spare. There's a Zip Zoom card (possibly made by Adaptec) in an ISA
slot but no-one seems to know whether the Dimage will accept that.

My history is this:

When I bought it it was ISA. No problem in configuring it. Had to set the IRQ
and DMA, if I recall...

Just bought a new PC. Coulnd't find the manual and couln't get the DMA right.

So bought a non-Adaptec modern PCI pnp card which worked jsut fine...

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at