[OM] Cheap Fish-eye effects

Subject: [OM] Cheap Fish-eye effects
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 22:28:23 -0700
Has anyone put a filter or wide lens adapter (normally used for video)
to make there super wide into a very poor man's fish-eye?  I've been
messing with  some wide lens adapters used for video.  I have not really
found anything giving me more than maybe a 120 degree field of view.
But I have not really tried too hard.  It's going to be used for
immersive imaging.  I'm sure some one has tried this with more success
than me.

Phillip Franklin