Re: Ken was JOKING! was Re: [OM] Good-bye. Me too.

Subject: Re: Ken was JOKING! was Re: [OM] Good-bye. Me too.
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:42:36 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/99 1:41:16 AM EST, siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Pay particular attention to how he signs off:
 Ken <TIC> Norton
 TIC=Tongue In Cheek=sarcasm=being funny >>

        Gee, all along I thought he was signing off  "TIC" in capital letters
because he      was REALLY "Ticked off"  at all of us! I thought he was so
angry he was    misspelling it! Now I'm really sorry I mailed that hate mail
to him.
        (KEN- Don't open the brown package with the tape on it when you get
it, [it'll be   the one that's marked- Congratulations! You've been selected
to be the beta  tester for the new OM system.]  just take it out into to the
woods and walk away     from it!)
                George S.