Re: R: [OM] Mystery Sunpak

Subject: Re: R: [OM] Mystery Sunpak
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:41:28 -0400
George S. wrote:

>In a message dated 5/27/99 10:16:51 PM EST, tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx writes:
<< The OT-1D is supposed to work with the OM-2N, OM-2SP, OM-40, OM-4, and
OM-707.  It is capable of automatic setting of the shutter speed (this is not
clear from what it says on the table), indicating of charging in the VF,
confirmation of auto O.K. (needs to be confirmed on the flash), and TTL.  >>
>Can you tell me if the TTL setting is the "blue dot" as I suspect it
>is? (On my Sunpak it's actually a blue star)
No, I cannot because all I have are 6 pages of the Sunpack flash descriptions
from the JPV (Japan Photo and Video Accessory Association) catalog.

However, you or others might be interested in looking up the following site for
general information on Sunpack flashes:
http://www.tocad.co.jp/opto_e.html

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx