Re: [OM] Lens Test: 250mm f/2 Zuiko (hold on to your hats!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Test: 250mm f/2 Zuiko (hold on to your hats!)
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:35:52 -0400
Gary Reese wrote,

<<This lens is so exceptional I had to post the results right to the list.
couldn't believe my eyes!  Let the data and summaries speak for themselves.
And don't miss what happens when you shoot with an OM-1n instead of a
OM-4.>>
*********
This tells as much about the bodies as the lens tested.
All these years I was disappointed with the demise of MLU.
Olympus was right again.  I am amazed at the vibration caused
by the auto aperture.
My 645 Mamiya lenses have a switch for Auto or manual.
Now I know why.

Charlie L.

I wonder how that POP Photo Editor would discount this as useless?