[OM] Auto Aperature Vibrations - Good Point!

Subject: [OM] Auto Aperature Vibrations - Good Point!
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:51:44 -0700
This auto aperature vibration was explained to me several years ago when
I started using high magnification (10x) with OM cameras on VST stands
with the bellows. I was told that the the macro tubes & bellows over
ride this feature for that same reason. Vibration.
 The dandy dual cable release for those too lazy to turn the switch back
to manual on the bellows, can sometimes create some vibration.

Phillip Franklin

"This tells as much about the bodies as the lens tested.
All these years I was disappointed with the demise of MLU.
Olympus was right again.  I am amazed at the vibration caused
by the auto aperture.
My 645 Mamiya lenses have a switch for Auto or manual.
Now I know why."