Re: [OM] "A Day in the life" And Demographic info

Subject: Re: [OM] "A Day in the life" And Demographic info
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 15:49:10 -0400
<<My only fear now is, at what point does one become a
"Zuikoholic".  How many lenses, bodies ect. qualifies.
    I too would be interested in the "A Day in the Life..." project and
would prefer to keep it simple to start with.
    Thanks to all of the list members for generating a truly valuable
repository of knowledge.  I would also like to thank Gary Reese for his
lens tests and the 300 f4.5 from Ebay.

Mike Butler
Chief Mechanic / Engineer
Team FCAR
http://home.earthlink.net/~teamfcar/
Dublin, California>>

Mike,

You subscribed.  There's no turning back now!
You is one.

Charlie L.