Re: [OM] Good-bye. Me too.

Subject: Re: [OM] Good-bye. Me too.
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:58:36 +0000
I can handle rule #1.

I don't have a 50mm f1.8

I haven't broken a clavicle but I tore a muscle in my back in a sailboard race
in
40+knot gusts and was laid up in agony for a week - does that count?

This piercing bit though - ohhhh! - not sure about this part.  smacks a bit of
the
'Masochism Tango' to me (music reference Saddiq).  Titanium jewellery
obligatory I
presume?

Giles