Re: [OM] Re: 100 f/2 vs 90 f/2 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 100 f/2 vs 90 f/2 Macro
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 10:58:00 +0000
If your primary use and reason for acquisition is macro or close up work I
would say
get the 90mm f2.

I would 'like' to acquire a 100mm f2 also but have been unable to find enough
of a
reason to convince myself I need both because the 90mm is so good at everything.
I use my 90mm more than any other lens it is just so incredibly versatile.

I can almost guarantee you would never regret the purchase of the 90mm f2 -
anyone
out there regret acquiring one?

Giles

PS - Garth, did you acquire a 100mm f2 as well as the 90mm f2 - what reason did
you
use on your rational side?