Re: [OM] Anybody got any Mercury?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody got any Mercury?
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 19:42:25 -0800
Cc: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Jerry Stackhouse wrote:

>I know it's not environmentally correct, but I've got to acquire another
>mercury battery for my OM1. [...]  Someone mentioned that they had some
>Vartas for sale.

But of course, that was moi -- the purveyor of the finest Hg cells to the
members of the finest mail-list on the net, to power the finest classic
all-manual full-frame and half-frame 35mm compact SLR's: Olympus OM-1/1N,
FTl, and Pen F/FT. :-)

FYI, I still have plenty of new, sealed, factory fresh Varta-made PX625
mercury cells (also PX400 cells for the Spotmatics).  They're $5 apiece.

>I feel so guilty...

You'll get over it -- guranteed!!, once you hear your OM-1/1N powered
with a fresh Hg cell practically purr with pleasure. :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, California, USA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx