Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 10:07:34 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I have an OM1n and 200/4, but the only tripod I have a very light
(about 1 pound) Samsonite one that came with the camcorder parents bought
(CCD-TRV43 if you care). I use it because it's soooo light, but it's not
stable. A heavier Bogen will come soon, along with remote release. I took
a few shots on the pod with the 200/4 and 2x t/c, at 1, 1/2 and 1/4 secs,
and I think 1/4 and 1/8 when I had the 75-150/4 on the same t/c. MLU in
all shots. I have yet to get the 200mm shots, but the others were fine.

--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/
see it as it is, in its random and messy state, but chock full of stuff