Re: [OM] good-bye

Subject: Re: [OM] good-bye
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:17:19 +0000
Frank

Do you remember Lars Bergquist - late of this list?

He imparted both wisdom and knowledge with clarity, succinctness and grace.

He had a gift for explanation that prompted me to save some of his posts.  Now
the
key word above is grace.  I haven't saved any of Williams posts.

William certainly knew his stuff but his delivery of it was at time muddled and
felt
like someone was trying to ram something down your throat.

Different wavelengths, as you said.

Giles