Re: [OM] Introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] Introduction
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 15:19:38 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/99 12:07:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Runes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I am new to this list and am glad to learn there is so much enthusiasm for
>  Olympus gear.

Welcome to the list! One thing this list is full of, it's enthusiasm! Some
people may say we ar full of other things here as well, but I won't go there

>  So, Giles, I guess now that I am down to only one body and one Zuiko lens,
>  will be in the running for least geared up list member.

How did this contest start? I suspect Giles really has a warehouse full of
Zuiko's, and he's trying to brainwash us into thinking that less is good, so
he can buy up all of our stashes. It's not going to work, Giles. We're on to
you!

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island USA