Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1
From: "Jón Ingi Jósafatsson" <joningi@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 20:43:46 -0000
Hi, this is my first posting to the list, so I will ask a simple question only.
What happens if  "La Fang's" See-Saw (camera and a long lens) is supported near
the source of vibration (i.e. near the
shutter and also near the diaphragm of the lens)?

Jon Ingi Josafatsson
Reykjavik, Iceland

P.S.
Excuse my bad english. I am still learning how to post like Gary Schloss.