RE: [OM] 72mm Samigon UV-Haze vs. Tiffen Skylight 1-A: which one to keep

Subject: RE: [OM] 72mm Samigon UV-Haze vs. Tiffen Skylight 1-A: which one to keep?
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:27:17 -0400
Although Samigon isn't as well known as Vivitar, Soligor or Tiffen, their
products are usually quite satisfactory.  Filters and some lenses are what
they do best.  Samigon isn't a large company, my guess is that their source
of filters, lenses, etc is similar to Vivitar or Soligor.
Some people haven't heard of B+W either...
As far as UV or Skylight - Olaf, why don't you try some photos with each one
of the same subject?  Particularly at longer distances you would be able to
discern the difference.  Then let us all know how you feel.

Brian P. Huber
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx
Troy, OH